About The Management Best Practices Institute
The management practices – clinical, financial, engagement, and administrative – needed for sustainability in the “next normal” are the intensive focus of this meeting designed to put executives and their organizations ahead of the curve.
- Victor Armstrong, Director, North Carolina Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities & Substance Abuse Services
- Rafael Gonzalez-Amezcua M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Aetna Better Health of California
- Eric C. Hunter, President & Chief Executive Officer, CareOregon
- Jeffrey A. Nagel, Ph.D., Behavioral Health Director, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Michael Brodsky, MD, Director For Behavioral Health & Social Services, L.A. Care Health Plan
- Caroline Carney, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Magellan Health
- Preparing For CalAIM: A Behavioral Health Provider Strategy Summit – By Invitation-Only (Email email@example.com if you are interested in attending).
- Executive Networking Reception
- The OPEN MINDS I/DD Executive Summit: Strategies For The Next Normal: Responding To I/DD At The Crossroads
- The OPEN MINDS Health Plan Partnership Summit: An Assessment Of Payer Partnership Priorities In The Next Normal
The OPEN MINDS Institutes
There are three questions every specialty health and human service provider organization executive team needs to ask. First, what will be the lasting impact of the multiple crises of 2021 on the health and human service landscape? Second, how does our organization’s strategy—and our service lines—need to evolve to maintain a competitive advantage and sustainability? And third, how do we transform our organization to make that strategy a reality and thrive in this new environment?
Learn how to answer these questions for your organization at the 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series. Our theme this year is Leading To The “Next Normal”: The OPEN MINDS Framework For Strategy & Sustainability. We have designed the institute series to provide answers and a roadmap for the path forward – the essential tools and advice you need to build a transformative strategy, improve value for payers and consumers, and accelerate innovation to sustain competitive advantage in a volatile market.