Join OPEN MINDS in Long Beach, California, this August for a 3-day deep dive into operational, financial, and performance best practices plus “must-have” competencies every executive needs to take their organization to the next level.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute drives organizational excellence and world-class performance for organizations serving consumers with the most complex needs. The institute goes past theory and policy – and provides a deep dive into the field-tested management best practices needed for sustainability and success.
This year’s institute will explore new clinical services and service delivery systems, clinical protocols and management, service process management, and evidence-based practices. Thought leaders and industry experts nationwide will share their insight and experience in over 20 executive sessions – including Didactic Educational Sessions and Executive Roundtables. Also featured with the institute are two all-day Executive Summits and two Best Practice Seminars.
Top Reasons To Attend This ‘Can’t Miss’ Event!
1. Elevate your understanding of new clinical services, service delivery models, clinical protocols, and evidence-based practices during unparalleled case studies and panel discussions.
2. Explore how your organization can cultivate a culture with reduced burnout and improved productivity in the session Re-energizing Your Team After Post-Pandemic Burnout with Amanda Nugent Divine, Chief Executive Officer at Kings View.
3. Discover service delivery models to serve better high-needs consumers and tips on integrating robust data and reporting into those models in the session, Developing & Contracting For Community Support Services For High-Risk, High-Needs Consumers, led by Ontson Placide, Chief Program Officer at Stanford Sierra Youth & Families.
4. Join the discussion on centers of excellence and advancing treatment for consumers with co-occurring physical and mental health conditions with William Lopez, MD, CPE, National Medical Director-Virtual Care from Evernorth, in his session, The Cigna/Evernorth Centers Of Excellence Model: A Briefing & Discussion Session.
5. Immerse yourself in a day of market intelligence, actionable insights, innovations, and management tools for I/DD support organizations in The 2023 OPEN MINDS I/DD Executive Summit sponsored by Qualifacts.
6. Sharpen your financial acumen in the sessions, Improving Your Revenue Cycle Management & Revenue Optimization in FFS, Bundled Rates & Capitated Contracts, Replication Of Successful Service Lines – Strategies For Market Expansion (part of the CFO Consortium series), and Addressing Reimbursement Models & Rates For I/DD Service Delivery.
7. Examine innovative approaches and critical components to building effective home-based service models in The 2023 OPEN MINDS Home-Based Services Summit and the session, Developing Home Care Programs For Consumers With Behavioral Health Needs: A Case Study Presentation.
8. Engage in the workshop, How To Develop A New Service Line: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar On Building A Diversification Strategy & Conducting A Feasibility Analysis, and leave with a structured service line feasibility analysis and development process.
9. Stay an extra day or two in beautiful Long Beach and visit the Aquarium of the Pacific or stroll the boardwalk at Shoreline Village!
August 15-17, 2023 – Long Beach, California
Featured Executive Summits:
Schedule A Complimentary Quick Consult At The Institute! Have a question about value-based reimbursement? Need some advice on strategic planning? Register for the Institute and you’ll have an opportunity to sign up for a FREE 45 minutes of consultation with one of our Senior Associates. Sign up quickly as these opportunities fill up fast! View more information here.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute will feature two Executive Summits that will run simultaneously with the institute. These day-long series are curated to give executives critical insights needed to help grow their organization.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS I/DD Executive Summit will deliver a day of market intelligence, actionable insights, service trends & innovations, and management tools I/DD support organizations and executives need for success.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Home-Based Services Summit is an examination of innovative approaches to home-based care, what industry leaders see for the future of home-based support services, and how you can help improve your organization with the right technology and the right service model.
Best Practice Seminars
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute will also feature two Best Practice Seminars, these short courses are dedicated to critical management competencies.
Clinical Talent Management Best Practices – Models For Workforce Recruiting, Retention & Talent Optimization: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar is a deep-dive into today’s workforce climate and peer into future outlooks geared toward executive attendees.
How To Develop A New Service Line: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar On Building A Diversification Strategy & Conducting A Feasibility Analysis will review everything you need to know about developing a new service line starting with analyzing your current service lines to determine strategic options for diversification.
Participate In 20+ Sessions Led By Top Industry Thought Leaders
Thank you to our Premier Partners!
Join 300+ executives, thought leaders, industry experts, and program innovators from across the country August 15th-17th for this information packed event!
Register your team online today!